Avoid fines and headaches with help from a master electrician
Whether you are planning to sell an older home or need assistance making sure a property you are planning to buy is up to code, seeking help from a qualified electrician will make an otherwise complicated task far less stressful for you. In addition, adding a new room to your current house generally results in making sure existing rooms are up to city code along with the space that has just been built.
Trusting your electrician with this job will guarantee all these facets are covered so that you will not find yourself with hefty fines in the future.
ITEMS THAT WILL HELP KEEP YOUR HOME UP TO CODE:
- Necessary wiring upgrades in attic spaces regarding ceiling light or fan fixtures
- Proper lighting and outlets if an attic or basement is used as livable space
- Ground-fault circuitry in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, or other spaces where electrocution is a risk
- Installing or upgrading hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in hallways outside of bedrooms or within kitchen and highly used areas, on every level of the house
- Replacing any current outlets that are outdated
- Ensuring all circuits within the breaker box are working properly
It is absolutely crucial that the home you and your family reside in does not violate any aspect of city codes. Allowing a master electrician to help you through this process guarantees peace of mind and full safety for you and your loved ones.
Superior customer support and satisfaction are an integral part of becoming “Your Favorite Electrician.” Making sure your current home or the place you wish to invest in meets every safety requirement is a task that must be taken seriously and will be completed on time and to your liking.