Build the home of your dreams around a masterpiece of wiring professionally installed by On Time Electrical
There are many vital aspects to think about when you are ready to build a new home in the St. Louis or Franklin County area. Making sure that each area of the house is properly wired according to city code should not be left off your to-do list.
A lot of pre-planning is necessary when it comes to fully wiring your new home, which is why it is worthwhile to contact someone who is experienced with every step involved. When you work with a professional to get your house wired and livable, you will never have to worry about these steps getting lost in the excitement of a brand new build.
ENSURING A SUFFICIENTLY WIRED HOME INCLUDES:
- Designing a wiring diagram that covers each room and how many switches will connect to one circuit
- Properly attaching fixture boxes and switches to studs
- Drilling the studs where wires need to pass through
- Placing the breaker box in an area that is easy to access
- Connecting other non electrical wiring such as telephone and cable
- Guaranteeing compliance with city codes when a household wiring project is complete
It is crucial that something as complex is this is not treated like other DIY tasks around the house so as not to run the risk of electrical fires. Leaving a job of this magnitude to the professionals means it will be carried out efficiently while also keeping you informed throughout every step.
Superior customer support and satisfaction are an integral part of becoming “Your Favorite Electrician.” Bringing a new home to life with the highest standard of wiring is a job that will be taken seriously and will be completed on time and to your liking.