Ready to add a new room to your home?
If the time has come to add a room to your existing home, you will want to make sure this new space includes the high quality electrical aspects you have come to depend on. Although this project may seem less daunting than wiring an entire homestead, it will still be beneficial to leave this task to the professionals to avoid a mistake that results in damages or costly repairs down the road.
Whether this new room is built fresh or is using existing space like an attic or basement, there are important aspects that an experienced electrician will cover so that nothing winds up neglected.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR WIRING A NEW ROOM:
- Proper placement of required outlets and switches
- Inclusion of ceiling fans or vents for new bathrooms
- Incorporating space and wiring for phones or cable TV
- Installation of grounded circuits for computers in a home office
- Wiring for smoke or carbon monoxide detectors where necessary
- Adequate lighting for closet spaces where necessary
Working side by side with a licensed electrician guarantees your new room will provide an area that is safe, efficient, taps into existing wiring and breakers if applicable, and adheres to city codes.
Superior customer support and satisfaction are an integral part of becoming Your Favorite Electrician. Making sure your new room addition harmonizes perfectly with existing rooms throughout your home is a task that must be taken seriously and will be completed on time and to your liking.