Repairs and safety checks made easy
Today's homes use a lot more electricity than those built 30, 20, or even just a decade ago. When you think about how many televisions, computers, gaming consoles, and security systems that tap into a home's juice on a regular basis, it's no surprise that issues can arise within your electrical panel over time.
If you have experienced breakers tripping, you have had to unplug one appliance just to use another, or you are thinking about remodeling or adding on a new room, you'll want to have a qualified electrician take a close look at your panel to either upgrade it in full or simply make a few repairs.
WHAT YOUR ELECTRICIAN WILL DO TO KEEP YOUR HOME RUNNING WELL:
- Replace old fuse box with a current circuit breaker if blown fuses are a regular occurrence
- Properly secure any loose or tangled wires within your circuit breaker
- Complete necessary upgrades regarding electrical distribution
- Complete necessary upgrades regarding capacity if a new addition is being built or current spaces require more electricity for optimal function
- Guarantee current wiring, new wiring, or new sub panels are completely safe and up to code
- Ensure proper labeling of breakers within the panel
When it comes down to it, your breaker box is akin to the central nervous system of your entire house. It goes without saying that it is important to ensure any required repairs or upgrades are handled with a high degree of skill to avoid safety hazards or high priced repairs in the future.
Superior customer support and satisfaction are an integral part of becoming “Your Favorite Electrician.” Making sure your breaker box is able to handle every electrical aspect your house requires to run efficiently is a task that must be taken seriously and will be completed on time and to your liking.